Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Per Arizona law (ARS§15-802), parents/guardians must provide proof of Arizona residence.

Approved documents include:

  • Valid Arizona driver’s license, Arizona identification card, or motor vehicle registration
  • Real estate deed or mortgage documents
  • Property tax bill (most recent)
  • Valid residential lease or rental agreement (signed by both the property owner/manager & tenant)
  • Arizona Section 8 agreement (issued by the city government)
  • Water, electric, gas, cable, or phone bill (most recent and using the service address)
  • Bank or credit card statement (most recent)
  • W-2 wage statement (most recent)
  • Payroll stub (most recent)
  • Certificate of tribal enrollment (506 Form) or other identification issued by a recognized Indian tribe that contains an Arizona address.
  • Documentation from state, tribal, or federal government agency (Social Security Administration, Veteran’s Administration, Arizona Department of Economic Security) – (most recent)
  • Temporary on-base billeting facility (for military families)
  • Consular identification card issued by a foreign government as a valid form of identification if the foreign government uses biometric verification techniques in issuing the consular identification card.

Additional information may be found on the Arizona Department of Education website.

two women in admissions help on computers